The differences between FPB & Partition Wall Panel
Both FPB Composite Sandwich Panel and Foamed Light Weight Partition Wall Panel belong to the lightweight partition wall board, used as non-load-bearing wall construction materials in a variety of building, So what is the difference between them?
FPB composite sandwich panel is a new type of energy-saving wall material, it is a wall material that the shape like a hollow floor, but it has male and female slot at both sides, erect the panel, starch appropriate cement adhesive in the slot, then assembled together, It is composed of Harmless phosphogypsum, cement, sand, EPS polystyrene particles and other light aggregate by the frequency of steam pressurized conservation.
Foamed Light Weight Partition Wall Panel is made by industrial and agricultural solid waste (such as fly ash, coal gangue, quartz sand, tailings, rice bran, straw, cotton stalk, sawdust, etc.), The current partition wall panels, Foamed Light Weight Partition Wall Panel has the lowest thermal conductivity. Cement insulation core material make up the traditional materials’ defects of flammable, osmotic, toxic and short life.
FPB composite sandwich panel features: light weight, high strength, multiple environmental protection, thermal insulation, sound insulation, breathing humidity, fireproof, rapid construction, lower costs.
FPB composite sandwich panel usage:
Can be widely used in interior wall partition and exterior wall warm preservation material of office buildings, hotels, shopping malls, KTV, schools, hospitals, factories, business centers, residential buildings. Installation is simple, easy to operate, the market prospect is great, suitable for investment and entrepreneurs to develop.
FPB composite sandwich panel advantages:
1. Environmental protection: the raw materials do not contain harmful substances, non-radioactive A-type products, meet national G / T169-2005 standards, the entire production process without waste generated.
2. Fireproof: the fire resistance is more than 240 minutes under the high temperature of 1000 degrees Celsius, and does not distribute toxic gases, non-combustible properties meet the national A-level standards.
3. Increase the housing space: FPB composite sandwich panel is divided into interior walls and external walls, Interior wall panels are much thinner than traditional partition materials, so they can actually increase the usable space of the house.
4. Good integrity: As assembly construction, three-in-one structure, plate and plate is connected into a whole, strong impact resistance, anchoring with steel structure method, strong strength, can do high, wide span partition wall material, the overall seismic performance is higher than ordinary masonry wall several times. And green standard composite sandwich panel is close on structure, good integrity, no deformation, the wall is not easy to loose, good shock resistance.
5. Moisture-proof and water-proof: The experiment proves that the lightweight FPB composite sandwich panel can be filled with water without any water-proof finishes. The back of the lightweight FPB composite sandwich panel can be kept dry, leaving no trace, There will be no condensation in the moisture weather. The surface board of lightweight FPB composite sandwich panel is a professional waterproof board, good waterproof, moisture-proof, suitable for kitchen, bathroom, basement and other wet areas.
6. Sound insulation: good sound insulation, it meet national requirements on housing, much higher than other brick walls’ sound insulation effect.
7. Construction simple and quick: completely dry operation, assembly-type construction, wall panels can be arbitrarily cut to adjust the width and length. simple transport, stacked health, without mortar plaster, greatly reducing the duration, and low rate of material loss, reducing construction waste.
8. Heat Insulation and warm preservation: FPB composite sandwich panel manufacturing process determines the good Heat Insulation and warm preservation function, create a more comfortable environment for you.
9. Strong suspension force: FPB composite sandwich panel can be directly nailed or hanging heavy objects on the expansion bolts , and the surface of the panel is smooth, does not produce dust, can stick ceramic tile, wallpaper, wood trim and other materials on the surface directly.
10. Lightweight and economy: simple and convenient construction, reduce the time, speed up the construction progress, saving the total cost, meet the needs of different customers for the modern building indoor and outdoor environment.
Foamed Light Weight Partition Wall Panel features: foamed cement has a lower thermal conductivity. Cement insulation core material make up the traditional materials’ defects of flammable, osmotic, toxic and short life.
Summary: we can see the difference between the two panels from the above comparison, users must carefully compare which is more suitable.